NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle—from lead all the way through opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support. In addition to offering traditional CRM capabilities such as SFA, customer service management and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated ecommerce capabilities.
NetSuite CRM+ delivers powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities, including Sales Force Automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, ecommerce and flexible customization, all in a single cloud CRM solution. And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management.
NetSuite CRM+ can also integrate with your existing ERP investments.
Powerful Sales Force Automation NetSuite CRM+ provides SFA that equips the sales team with an accurate record of each opportunity and its status, a complete view of the prospect and real-time access to every detail.
- Improves sales efficiency with sophisticated document management capabilities to build and maintain a sales portal.
- Enables the sales team to manage opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts, notes, related documents and more.
- Provides sales managers with a complete view of all leads and opportunities in the pipeline.
- Comprehensive contact and activity management ensures sales has the tools “NetSuite has helped us increase our customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction.” Innovise Software Division (UK) needed to capture detailed records of all interactions.
- Enables the sales team to convert opportunities into quotes and then sales orders with one click.
Advanced Sales Forecasting and Quota Management
NetSuite CRM+ advanced forecasting and quote management capabilities build reliability, predictability and trust into the sales process.
- Opportunities, quotes and estimates include a forecast category that allows users to categorize the transaction appropriately.
- Probability-based forecasting offers weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders, with the ability to make adjustments.
- Order management capabilities provide actual sales and projections of recurring revenue in forecasts and variances.
Automated Incentive Compensation Management
NetSuite CRM+ delivers flexible sales compensation management that frees up the sales operations team from time-consuming compensation calculation.
- Easily configure sophisticated sales commission rules based on quotas, sales, quantity, profitability and other criteria.
- Set up flexible commission schedules— monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually and short-term “SPIFs”.
- Integrates NetSuite’s built-in payroll capabilities, or with your existing payroll solution.
Comprehensive Upsell, Quote and Order Management
The sales team can easily convert accurate quotes into approved sales orders, which then flow to your finance system for processing.
- Includes intelligent upsell management in the order-capture process to provide recommendations based on previous buying patterns.
- Improves quote and order accuracy by including automated tax and shipping-rate calculations, pricing and discounting rules.
- Accelerates the order management process with online approval and workflow management.
Out-of-the-Box Marketing Automation
NetSuite CRM+ automates your entire marketing process across channels, allowing you to better align campaigns and programs with your sales efforts.
- Enables execution and tracking of campaigns rapidly and in real-time to maximize the value of your leads and opportunities.
- Automates lead capture from multiple sources, including websites, search engines, email, direct mail and events.
- Delivers email marketing—from creation to execution to measurement—in one system.
- Features full reporting and drill-down to analyze campaign statistics and ROI from the start of a campaign to the final order transaction.
- Supports upsell marketing through analysis of historical purchasing combinations.